Breaking
Trump Says No Talks or Negotiations With Iran Are Underway, Strait of Hormuz Operating Normally
Uk Jin
Summary
- President Donald Trump said there are no talks or negotiations with Iran, and none are scheduled.
- Trump said the maritime blockade remains fully in effect.
- Trump said the Strait of Hormuz is open and operating normally, and that all mines have been removed or destroyed.

President Donald Trump said on Aug. 18 that there are no ongoing or planned talks with Iran.
In a Truth Social post, Trump wrote that there are no talks or negotiations with Iran underway and none are scheduled. He added that the maritime blockade remains fully in effect and that the Strait of Hormuz is open and operating normally.
He also said all mines had been removed or destroyed.
Uk Jin
wook9629@bloomingbit.ioH3LLO, World! I am Uk Jin.
